Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Huntington
Office Hours: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
A warm welcome to you!
We are so happy that you are thinking of a visit with us.
The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Huntington is a lively, welcoming and caring multi-generational congregation. You will find us taking on many of the problems our world faces because we share principles that respect all people and their beliefs. You will be welcome here whether you are single, married, GLBT or a member of any other community. We believe that each of us can find meaning in our own spiritual path and respect the varied paths of others.
We care about each other, even as we differ in our struggles with questions that have no easy answers:
- In what form or forms does God exist, if any?
- What happens after death?
- How do I define “faith”?
- Why is there so much suffering in our world, and what can I do about it?
- How can I incorporate spiritual practice into my life?
- How can I raise spiritually aware children?
Please visit us for several Sundays because our services are often inventive and differ week to week. We are delighted that you are spending time with us. Let us know how we can make that time meaningful for you.
Ten Reasons to Visit the
Fellowship of Huntington
10. You want to be part of a community that encourages differences and cares for one another.
9. You care about making the world a better place to live.
8. You enjoy services that are engaging and stimulating.
7. You appreciate a great choir and inspiring music.
6. You acknowledge the teachings of many religions.
5. You are interested in a wide variety of youth and adult religious education opportunities.
4. You nurture children’s enthusiasm, encourage their questions and honor their opinions.
3. You realize that there are many good paths and you don’t have to travel alone.
2. You want to be part of a place that will energize you and rekindle your heart and passion.
1. You want to belong to a spiritual community that cares for each other and will care about you.
A Newcomer’s Orientation
9 a.m – Noon on several Saturdays throughout the year and occasionally before Sunday Services.
Enjoy some bagels and juice while you meet other newcomers, then share your religious journeys, learn about Unitarian Universalist principles and purposes, learn about the history of our religion and our Fellowship, and ask questions. Our minister and representatives of the Membership and RE Committees will facilitate. Child care may be arranged if requested in advance. Please contact the UUFH Office at 631-427-9547 to attend or request child care.
Adult Course Offerings and Meetings
Courses listed here are examples of courses that may be offered. Most are open to members and non-members. Please contact the UUFH office at 631-427-9547 or at email@example.com to get a current schedule.